Frequently Asked Questions
Those little niggly question answered………………………….
If I book a consultation am I committed to buy my flowers from you?
• When you book an initial consultation there is no obligation to book your wedding with us.
• Are prices the same all year round?
• If your wedding is at Christmas, Valentines, Mothers Day or a Bank Holiday there will be an increase in price, due to the increase in flower prices from our suppliers.
• Once I have received my quotation, will prices change?
• Quoted prices will only change if you request a change in the flower content of the order.
• Once I have received my quotation, how long before I have to book?
• Due to the popularity of some dates, we would ask that you let us know as soon as possible, but definitely within one month of the quotation date.
• Is there a delivery charge?
• We cover all Venues in Leeds and Wakefield, Huddersfield, Barnsley and surrounding areas free of charge. If your wedding is further afield there will be a delivery charge of between £50 and £100. The charge may be waived if we are supplying your bridal flowers and decorating your wedding venue.
• Do I have to pay a deposit?
• We ask for a £100 non-refundable deposit when you confirm your booking with Blooming Fantastic. The deposit will then be deducted from your final bill.
• When do I have to pay?
• We require payment in full 3 weeks prior to the wedding. Payment can be either cash ,card or via Paypal. (We do not accept cheques for weddings) Orders placed within 3 weeks of the wedding must be paid for in full at the time of the Order.
• On the Wedding day, how will we get the flowers?
• We will deliver the flowers for your wedding and the reception at a time agreed with yourself.
• Can I hire stands for my pedestal arrangements?
• We have a variety of stands for hire. We require a £50 deposit which is refundable in full on the safe return of the stands.